Careers > Sales & Customer Development Specialist
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing high-quality nutritional supplements to consumers worldwide? We are Seeking a Sales & Customer Development Specialist to join our team! Ideal candidate will be resourceful, proactive and organized. Must be able to communicate accurate information about our products, augment current sales, and help to grow our brands with new, prospective customers. Will be reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform inside sales and customer service functions for the company.
- Develop strong product knowledge and communicate it effectively to customers.
- Work with existing customers to match product offerings to their needs and find opportunities for account growth.
- Ability to make “friendly” outbound calls to identify and qualify potential customers. Cold calling experience, a plus.
- Explore and suggest ideas for new outbound sales and Internet programs.
- Maintain an accurate customer database for reporting, mailings, and marketing programs.
- Process, manage and follow-through on orders generated by inbound calls, Emails, FAX, Amazon and PayPal.
- Contribute to special office projects, production work orders, and record keeping, as needed.
- Have a passion to generate sales growth with existing and prospective customers.
- Persistent determination with telephone sales.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; Self-starter.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional skills in customer service.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook. Sage 50 Accounting and MISys Manufacturing software experience, a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For nearly 25 years, Martec Industries, Inc. has been involved in the business of providing vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, antioxidants, amino acids, digestion aids, nutritional oils, and specific nutritional supplements to wholesale and retail outlets throughout the United States and to numerous countries around the world. As a family owned business, Martec cares about their customers and are committed to providing them choice, value and support in every product produced. Martec products are manufactured in compliance with the US FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices; and are laboratory tested to guarantee that the potency, purity and freshness meet or exceed these standards.
Martec is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
No employment agencies or phone calls please.