Item No. 395 / 100 Tablets
A high-potency source of 8 members of the B vitamin family with higher amounts of adrenal supporting nutrients panthotenic acid, folic acid and vitamin C – an antioxidant that helps protect the body against the damage caused by toxic substances called free radicals.*
B vitamins are essential for growth, development, and a variety of other bodily functions. They play a major role in the activities of enzymes, proteins that regulate chemical reactions in the body, which are important in turning food into energy and other needed substances.*
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) and vitamin B2 (riboflavin) help the body produce energy and affect enzymes that influence the muscles, nerves, and heart.*
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) has a role in energy production in cells and helps keep the skin, nervous system, and digestive system healthy.*
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) influences normal growth and development.*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) helps the body break down protein and helps maintain the health of red blood cells, the nervous system, and parts of the immune system.*
- Biotin (Vitamin B-7) helps break down protein and carbohydrates and helps the body make hormones.*
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) helps the cells in the body make and maintain DNA and is important in the production of red blood cells.*
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) plays a role in the body’s growth and development. It also has a part in producing blood cells, nervous system function, and how the body uses folic acid and carbohydrates.*
- Choline, Inositol and PABA (Para Aminobenzoic Acid) are necessary for proper function of nerves, brain, heart and muscles.*
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by your physician.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid (veg.), Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate (veg.), Dicalcium Phosphate.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.